Inclusive and Holistic
Alignment of Our initiative’s with Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
STRATEGIC PLAN 2020-2025
Voluntary Integration for Education and Welfare of Society (VIEWS)
Our Strategic Plan has defined five goals to guide Board and staff decisions and actions. The principal work of VIEWS has been carried out through a professional team, and an improved financial and administrative system to leverage its programme effectiveness over the next five years.
Our team will continue to support youth and women-led community-based organizations with special focus on Tribals, Dalits, Small Scale Fisheries, Urban poor and Persons with Disabilities. VIEWS will work towards having clear Programme Outreach and Annual fund-raising targets.The Board of Governance of VIEWS has developed Strategic Plan 2020-2025 and adopted the following five goals to guide the work of the Board and staff over the five years.
01. GOAL:- Widen outreach in terms of geographical coverage and thematic intervention and target 10000 marginal women farmers in livelihoods, 2500 children in education and 1000 youth through innovative sustainable initiatives aligned with UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
02. GOAL:- Build collaborations with international agencies, corporates foundations, academic institutions and like-minded organisations that provide opportunities to leverage VIEWS’s experience and learnings.
03. GOAL:- Mobilise resources from national and international agencies to reach marginal communities and sustain organisational initiatives
04. GOAL:- Establish Research and Product development Centre for development initiatives for vulnerable groups
05. GOAL:- Scaling upwork in sustainable livelihoods and inclusive education at state and national level