1. Mr. D. Rama Rao, President: Mr.Rao is a Development thinker with a post graduate degree in Rural Development. He has more than 15 year’s development sector experience in INGOs viz. Lutheran World Service India, Handicapped International and Save the Children and Child Fund India.
2. Mr. K.Chandra Sekhar, Vice President: Mr. Sekhar is Person With Disability having 10 years experience in social mobilization with FMMSSS, Society for Welfare Animation and Development (SWAD) and HLFPPT.
3. Mr. S. Bheema Rao, Secretary: Mr. Rao has over 16 years of experience in academic and development sector. He has worked with various international development agencies including World Vision India, Lutheran World Service India, International Justice Mission Caritas India Hindustan Latex Family Planning Promotion Trust, HDF School of Management, DFID programme. His educational qualification includes Post Graduate Diploma in Management, M.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in NGO Management, Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development, Diploma in Industrial Relation and Personnel Management and currently perusing Ph.D in Revansaw University, Odisha.
4. Ms. Preeti Abraham, Joint Secretary: Ms. Preeti is an Assistant Professor-Communication. She is M.A in English literature from Revanshaw University. She has 7 years work experience as a Assistant Professor in Business Communication with Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Nova Institute of Engineering and Technology, Konark Institute of Management and Technology, Bhubaneswar.
5. Mr. G.Krishna Rao, Treasurer: Mr. Krishna is a committed social worker having 13 years experience in development sector. He worked with various organizations including Nehru Yuva Kendra (Ministry of Youth affairs and sports), Lutheran World Service India and Franciscans Missionary of Mary Social Service Society and Society for Welfare Animation and Development (SWAD). He completed B.A from Goplapur College and pursing B.Ed.
6. Mr. Pradeep Kumar Nanda, Executive Member: Mr. Nanada is a development professional having more than 13 years experience in INGO. He worked with Compassion India project, World Vision India, Water Aid and Plan India. He completed M.Com and PGDM from IGNOU.
7. Ms. B.Gopamma, Executive Member: She is a president of SHGs Federation (Divya Jyoti Mahila Vikash) having 13 years field experience in SHGs mobilization and received national level recognition “Fellowship from Ratan Tata Virtually Academy”.